WhatsApp is the best way to contact me since I don't always have access to my phone during the day. We can arrange phone calls and viewing the car through there.
This is the only 6th generation SS 1LE in the UAE that I know of. It is also the only garnet red 6th generation Camaro in the UAE that I know of. There were only 1,512 SS 1LE's made in 2017. That is half the amount of ZL1's made and it is estimated only 40 were ordered in garnet red. It also has the lit bowtie in the grill, black rear bowtie, LED door entry guards, and trunk mat all installed at the dealership. That potentially means this is the only one like this in the UAE; one rare car indeed!
I personally purchased this car from a dealership in Texas and shipped the vehicle here which is why I have the original window sticker. It has never been in an accident or had any damage done to it. I rarely drive the car and it has sat in my parking garage for most of the last year and a half. I have taken it to Yas Marina Circuit twice and it is an absolute blast to drive!
The car currently has a track alignment on it which causes some slight side effects on the street. If you intend to street drive it, I can have it put back to factory specs before delivery. I also had the brake fluid flushed and replaced with Motul 440 dot 4 racing brake fluid. The tires and brake pads still have plenty of life left if you do not take the car to Yas Marina. If you do, I think the tires and brakes have one, possibly two track days left in them.
The car has diplomatic registration so once we settle on a price, I have to notify my customs department with your details (such as copy of passport or emirates ID). Then they will process the request with the UAE government and about a week later we can go to the registration office and transfer ownership. I just had the car inspected, insured (3rd party), and registered on 20 December.
When I shipped the car here, I did not know what kind of parts would be available locally, so I shipped new brake pads and enough oil and oil filters for three oil changes. I am including a lot of other items as listed below. I also purchased a second set of forged aluminum wheels and Goodyear tires which are new and have never been on the car. In total there is around AED 17,000 in accessories and extra stuff! That makes this an excellent value! Here is a list of what is on or comes with the car:
- K&N Air filter 33-5047 AED 187
- K&N Cabin air filter VF2040 AED 155
- 30 quarts of Valvoline 5W-40 MST SynPower full synthetic oil AED 1,200
- 3 AC Delco PF64 professional oil filters AED 80
- New Goodyear Supercar 3 (OEM tires) 285/30/20 and 305/30/20 AED 4400
- New Stance SF06 spun forged wheels 20x10 and 20x11 with lugnuts AED 6500
- AC Delco front brake pads (made by Brembo) 25940447 AED 975
- AC Delco rear brake pads (made by Brembo) 22847818 AED 535
- Elite Engineering catch can AED 500
- ZL1 Addons Jack pads in red AED 295
- ZL1 Addons Front and rear rock guards AED 310
- ZL1 Addons front tow hook with license plate mount AED 460
- Coverking StormProof Custom Car Cover with lock and high wind kit AED 1200
- Covercraft UVS100 Windshield Sun Shade AED 220
-AC Delco garnet red touchup paint (new)
-Scandisk Ultra PLUS 64 GB memory card for performance data recorder