Myself Megha Mathew, Graduate( Bachelor of Technology) in Computer Science Engineering from IES College of Engineering, Thrissur, Kerala, India in the year of 2011.
As a highly skilled and results-driven professional with 6+ years of experience in quality assurance and validation—combined with a dedication to product quality excellence.
I invite you to consider the following highlights of my achievements:
• Utilizing my vast technical knowledge to validate, verify, communicate, and resolve software issues and bugs via Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance, Regression, and functional testing as a QA Test Analyst.
• Expertise in designing and developing test strategy, test plan, test cases and generating test reports, defect reports, SLA reports and quality assurance documentation..
• Uncovering, documenting, and reporting all bugs and other issues within proprietary software applications.
• Earning ongoing recognition from software developers and supervisors for excellent problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
• Managing vital quality control initiatives, compliance concerns, audits, and operational processes and procedures within company guidelines
• Remarkable ability to work with a cross-functional team to triage and escalate defects.
• Performed root cause analysis to Identify improvements to the Defect Management process.
• Experience in implementing SDLC methodologies including waterfall Model and Agile methodology.
• Expertise in Problem Solving and Bug Reports using Defect Tracking Tools like Quality Center/ALM, JIRA and expertise in JMeter tool.
• Demonstrating outstanding leadership and communication abilities.
My commitment to maximizing quality assurance and validation through meticulous testing, along with my acute knowledge of quality audits and compliance issues, will certainly contribute immensely to the success of your team.
I hope to hear from you soon.