Iam writing to introduce myself as BTECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING degree holder with 1 year experience
And here i express my interest in a post as civil site engineer in your firm.
I believe I am an excellent candidate for the role with 1 year of experience as Estimation engineer and Site engineer and also i have good skills in Auto cad, Quantity taking procedures in manual methods,Project management,Material -management,Managing manpower,etc.
My exposure to Civil, Construction & quantity,execution makes me strongly believe that I could contribute positively to you78r organization. Please find the attached resume for your perusal and I would highly appreciate if you could give me an opportunity to discuss my candidacy further. I am available in UAE for an interview at your convenience and can be contacted on +91*99*46*586*378
Softwares: Autocad ,Revit architecture,Staad pro,Prime avera,
• Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives.
• Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
• Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
• Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
• Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
• Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
• Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Prepare reports as required.
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Preparation of measurement sheets and assists in quantity take-off for tenders.
• Prepares detailed estimate and cost estimates as required.
• Prepare Reinforcement schedule for estimating
• Prepare Labor cost (direct cost indirect cost with OT/ without OT)
• Monitors and records site progress and keep records of day works.
• Checks the allocation of manpower and productivity.
• Prepares comparison sheets for quotations from Suppliers and Subcontractors.
• Preparation of payments for Subcontractors and Suppliers.
• Assist in claims preparation in coordination with the Project Manager/Director.
• Prepares monthly progress payments/cash flow.
In case you feel I fit for your desired job profile,