1# As Site Engineer, Estimator, Design Engineer:
* Coordination with consultant, client, Main Contractor & sub-contractors.
* Arranging & forecasting of manpower, material, tools & machineries as per project requirement, strictly follow up & chase the site staff to complete the project as per target program & in budget cost.
* Responsible for smooth running of projects, track & control on material labor output, utilization of site resources effectively, ensuring safety & quality as per the company standards.
* Assigning & monitoring task to the site staff, report the progress of work to the PM.
* Keeping track of As built documents for smooth handover of project. Ensure correct reporting of project status to the top management.
* Preparations of quotations, variations and running bills of concerned projects.
* Installation of Fire Fighting System, Addressable Fire alarm system and local battery/Central battery emergency lighting system works.
* Assisting for preparing shop drawings.
* Assisting in preparing material approval request submittals & obtaining approvals at same time before starting of project.
* Following up all NOC's with authority, such as (AADC, Civil Defense and Etisalat etc.).
* Handed over the project successfully to the project including the preparation of all project close-out documents (Testing & Commissioning, As Built Drawings, O&M and Warranty Letters).
2# As Estimator, Design Engineer, Site Supervision:
* Specialized in Consultation/ Estimation/ Designing of Sprinkler, Hydrant, Foam System, Standpipe System, Clean agent system (FM200) as per NFPA Standards, UAE Regulations – Civil Defense.
* Preparing quotes for Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings & Storage Warehouses.
* Responsible for Design, Preparation of technical specification, selection and cost estimation of project equipment’s.
* Responsible for coordinating all Engineering activities and assign these activities to various discipline Engineers and expedite completion as per schedule.
* Preparation of O&M Manuals.
* Fire water tank Calculation following NFPA Standards.
* Prepare Shop drawings based on the requirements of Civil Defense, Client, Consultant or Contractor.
* Explain technical details to respective sales and other non-technical staff for smooth completion of the project.
* Sprinkler system, Fire Hose Cabinet, Water Hydrant system, Smoke detector, Heat detector Selection.
* FM 200 Designing and Fire Extinguisher Selection.
* Sharjah Civil Defense approved Engineer.
* Ajman Civil Defense approved Engineer.
* Abu Dhabi Civil Defense approved Engineer.