I have done MBA having more than 3 years experience in Accounts and Finance. I am on employment visa transferrable valid till dec 2018 .
Having knowledge of UAE vat process. Looking for jab as Accoumtant. Can join immediately.
Proactive and result oriented with demonstrated experience in accounting and finance. Well-disciplined with proven
ability to manage multiple assignments effectively and efficiently under extreme pressure while meeting tight deadline
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Organization: Al Matina Bakery Muteena Dubai UAE.
Tenure: Dec 2016 – Till Present
Designations: Accountant Cum Cashier
• Preparation of Daily vouchers.
• Recording of daily Sales Transactions in MS Excel.
• Collection of debts from the Customers.
• Maintaining all type of inventories.
• Managing and maintaining Petty Cash.
• Transferring salaries of Employees through bank.
• Managing all other Expenses.
Organization: Foundation for Rural Development Peshawar Pakistan.
Tenure: Nov 2014 – Nov 2016
Designations: Finance Officer
• Preparation of daily vouchers.
• Review all payments through cash and bank in “QuickBooks” Accounting Software.
• Tax matters (deductions & depositing into government treasury through online.
• Ensure all financial transactions are carried out and recorded accordingly.
• Ensure implementation of organization’s policies and procedures.
• Preparation of monthly budget variance reports & Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Supervision of all sorts of purchases at Head Office level.
• Ensure validity of premises, rented vehicles
• Maintenance of advances for employees, contractors and other parties in QuickBooks Pro.
Organization: FATA Disaster Management Authority Peshawar Pakistan.
Tenure: June 2013 – Oct 2014
Designations: Admin & Finance Assistant
• Preparation of financial documents such as Drafting, Vouchering and Book keeping.
• Preparation of Funds Authorization Certificate of Expenditures (FACE) form and implementing Partner
Financial Monitoring Reports (IPFRM) for United Nations Projects.
• Preparation of Budgets.
• Maintenance of attendance register, employee’s personal files also performed the process for hiring for
human resource department.
• Performed administrative activities such as hiring rented vehicles, vehicles and generator fueling, vehicles
and generators logbooks and vehicles, generator and office maintenance.
• Procurement of assets and initiating bidding process, proper utilization of assets and their records.
• Arranged trainings, workshops, seminars and launching ceremonies.
o Masters of Business Administration (MBA-Finance) Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Pakistan
o Bachelor of Arts (BA (Hons) Economics}. University of Peshawar Pakistan.
Note: - My all concerned degrees and certificates are verified from Higher Education Commission and Foreign Office
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
o Outstanding command over verbal and non-verbal communicative & interpersonal skills.
o Strong organizational, managerial, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
o Confidently able to work independently or in a team to deal effectively with educators & employees.
o Flair to organize & prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
o Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
o Have a good level command over English and Urdu Languages.
CERTIFICATION/ ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
o MS Office (All versions, esp. MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel)
o MS Excel (MS Formulae, Reports Automation, Macros, Presentations w.r.t. Analysis)
o IOSH Managing Safely (Know how to manage occupational safety during a construction project effectively)
o IOSH Certificate No. (419181) Issued on 25 November 2015
o QuickBooks (Invoicing, Preparing Financial Statements, Payroll Management, Reconciliations etc.)
o Peachtree (Invoicing, Preparing Financial Statements, Payroll, Management Reconciliations etc.)
o Tally (Invoicing, Preparing Financial Statements, Payroll, Management Reconciliations etc.)