Dear Sir/ Madam,
Hope this mail finds you well
Myself Dr.Anshifa. A. V a homoeopathic doctor and having an experience MEDICAL INSURANCE RESUBMISSION OFFICER .
During this period I have gained experience and knowledge in RA processing, Resubmission, claims analysing, software knowledge,patient consultation, record keeping, case analysis, diagnosis and medical reports approval.
Currently I am at Abudhabi UAE on visit visa and looking for an opportunity based on my experience and knowledge, particularly any medical center related jobs.
Attached is my updated profile consisting the detailed information about my educational and professional background. I hope that any of my achieved medical knowledge might match your company's requirement.
A medical professional with 5 years of clinical experience and highly adapted in learning new ideas where I can utilize my medical profession, skills and work experience.
Completed Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S) at Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College and hospital, Mangalore 2006-2012.
• 4 ½ years full-time residential program in homoeopathic medicine followed by a one year rotational all departments (including conventional medicine) internship program.
Medical insurance Resubmission officer at Revenueplus RCM Abu Dhabi.
• Medical insurance Resubmission Officer at Revenueplus RCM- Abudhabi
Medical officer at SHIFA HOMEO MEDICAL CENTER, Padaparambu, Kerala from 01/08/2017 to 31/07/2018( 1 year)
• Medical officer at REACHH HOMEO CLINIC, HBR Layout, Bangalore from 21/09/2016 to 24/06/2017 (9 months )
• Medical officer at CVS HEALTH CENTRE, Manjeri, Kerala from 02/03/2015 to 15/08/2016 (17 months)
• Medical officer at NOOR HOMOEOPATHIC SPECIALITY CLINIC, Malappuram, Kerala from 05/05/2015 to 15/08/2016 (15 months)
• Medical officer at SUSHRUSHA HOMOEO MEDICAL CENTRE, Palakkad, Kerala from 13/11/2012 to 31/07/2014 (1 year 8 months )
• Medical officer at NOOR HOMOEOPATHIC CLINIC ( Accredited centre of EXPERTS HOMOEOPATHIC SPECIALITIES) from 13/10/2012 to 15/06/2013 (8 months )
• Trainee Medical Officer at Fr Muller’s Hospital
Duration: September 2011 to September 2012 (1year)
Practice of medicine - 8 months
General Surgery - 1 month
Obstetrics and Gynecology - 2 months
Community medicine - 1 month
• Evaluate medical records and reports in a timely manner. Ensure documents met required standards.
• Co ordinate and supervise patient registration, history taking, treatment methods and feedback mechanism.
• Communicate with other medical officers by medical related queries and performance review discussion.
• Following up with each medical record by answering phone calls, replying to emails and messages in a professional manner.
• Maintaining the detailed case report, monitor patient progress and update records.
Membership of Professional Bodies
• Kerala Homoeopathy Medical Council Reg no A 10033
• Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Reg no A 11725
• Member of Institutions of Homoeopath Kerala (IHK)
• Member of Indian Homeopathic Medical Association (IHMA)
• Highest mark in Community Medicine - Final BHMS examination conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka.
Skills & Strength
• Relevant medical education and clinical experience.
• Sound knowledge of medical terminology/ Common clinical procedures.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy at intermediate level.
• Respect and maintain patient information confidentialy.
• Handle customer complaints professionally and resolve matters.
• Organised and able to work methodically.
Father’s Name : Haneefa. A. V
Husband’s Name : Shaheer Babu
Date of Birth : 12/05/1988
$%& : Female
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : Azhuvalappil house, Down hill post,
Malappuram- 676519, Kerala, India.
Communication skills : English & Malayalam
EMAIL : DR.ANSHIFASHAHEER at GMAIL.COM
PASSPORT NUMBER : L9138927
EXPIRY DATE : 11/ 05/ 2024
VISA STATUS : VISIT VISA
EXPIRY DATE : 13 May 2019
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.