Sincere and diligent MBA graduate, having 3-4 years of work experience as an Admin Assistant/ Senior Relationship Executive in companies in UAE as well in India. Strongly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and committed to professional excellence. Proﬁciency in handling general administrative duties and responsibilities, dealing with insurance submissions and approvals, handling queries from various insurance providers, customer related services, complaints and responsibilities with effective communication and necessary medical knowledge. Result oriented professional. Handle-d 6 Outpatient Department counters and services. Utilized organisation provided classes and work-shop s for providing continuously improving customer service and confronting work related challenges. Looking for a challenging position in a Multi National Company /Company that will provide career growth of broader spectrum and responsibility.
.Decentralization of administration to department wise.
. Arranging and coordinating marketing and promotional activities for the profitability of the organisation.
• Dealing with both inpatient departments, Out patient department patients insurance pre-authorization coverage and limits
• Researched and solved claim and billing issues
• Worked with department staﬀ to research, identify and provide solutions to client and insurance company inquiries
• Practiced professional telephone etiquette and customer service while making claim inquires and quickly resolving any patient complaints and concerns
• Communicated with the responsible party of a patient to explain coverage limits and out of pocket expenses prior to schedule of surgery.
• Coordinated claims processing, patient billing, and collections process.
• Networked between patients, doctors and insurance companies to assure positive outcomes regarding billing
• Responsible for determining the reasoning for insurance denials and providing timely feedback to resolve possible issues.
• Major INS and TPA dealing with :
Daman, NAS, Nextcare, Oman, Mednet, AXA, Al Khazna, ADNIC, Dubai Care, Pentacare, Al dhafra, FMC, Metlife Alico, Saico